Wednesday, March 25, 2020

2019 Highlights - II

JULY
LANY: Malibu Nights concert with cousin.
Singing and screaming our hearts out while super fangirling over Paul Jason Klein. 😍
Another LANY album that I can relate to. Indeed, my anthem for 2019.
Up to the north, Ilocos get away with the Delgados.
AUGUST
Marcus's Christening | RJ's twenty first birthay

SEPTEMBER
Team Bonding: Karaoke Night with the colleuges | Samgyup night with college friends/officemates and milk tea party after.
OCTOBER
Am I considered a psychopath for enjoying every bit of this movie. In spite of its darkness and brutality?! 🤡
JOKER was soooo good, I have to watch it three times in theaters. 😆
#UnleashingMyInnerHarleyQuinn

NOVEMBER
Halloween Party at office | Advance Christmas party with colleagues.

DECEMBER
Movie night with Jicel and her officemate (watched Frozen II) | Company's Annual Christmas party where I received my fifth year recognition plaque | Rosh's first birthday celebration | Baguio escapade; year end trip with Chel.

December: Probably the busiest month of my entire year, from the preparation for our annual Christmas party, to planning of my most awaited year end trip. Yet, everything was worth it. 
PS:  And yes, I dyed my hair again, this time with darker shade.

Sooo, basically that sums up my last year's highlights. I hope you had a great 2019 too! 😊

No comments: