Wednesday, March 25, 2020

2019 Highlights


Since we are still on home quarantine, and got nothing to do, might as well reflect on what happened last year. 2019 has been really tough, especially for me. But looking back, I also realized that there's still a lot to be thankful for.

WARNING: A long trip down memory lane post ahead.

JANUARY
Annual New Year's Eve tradition with family - watching fireworks at 12 midnight and eating media noche after.

FEBRUARY
Simple Valentine's Date out with my loves during our lunch break. 💖

MARCH
  Girls day out at the museum with Kei | My first cartilage piercing | My brother's college graduation.

APRIL
Got my first ever tattoo with the legend -  the last Mambabatok artist of her tribe, Apo Whang Od, for my pre-birthday celebration | Actual celebration of my birthday with family | watched Avengers: End Game to bid farewell to one of the best long time running movie franchise of MCU.

MAY
"AND NOW OUR WATCH HAS ENDED."
After almost a decade of watching my favorite TV series, its finally time to say goodbye to Game of Thrones. For good.😭 | Fifth year in the company

JUNE
After multiple times of contemplating, eventually I got the courage to do some drastic change with my hair color. An hair experiment which turned into a cotton candy pink hue. |  Grandma's 80th birthday celebration

No comments: