Monday, March 9, 2020

PodSibs


Thank God for our bunso who shared his Spotify premium with me (gosh, I'm so spoiled), now I can listen to Jim Bacarro and Saab Magalona's podcast - Wake Up With Jim & Saab - #CoupleGoals.



Since Feb, It's been on my daily routine to listen while getting ready for office or while I'm at home doing chores. It helps awaken my senses and mood as I start my day off. Their topics are entertaining, informative and relatable too! Ugggh, so glad, I can catch up for the episodes I've missed kahit sobrang layo ko pa sa latest. 😂 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayan unti unti lang mabubuo at sasaya kadin dahan dahan pero sigurado ngiti lang lagi ang ganda ng mga ngiti mo lalo na pag talagang masaya kana aantayin ko yun 😁👌

mundanemayhem.blogspot.com said...

baliw haha

Anonymous said...

Grabe naman sa baliw pero ok lang basta napapasaya kita at nakikita ko na okie ka edi oks lang baliw 😁👌