Saturday, September 12, 2020

JBL GO2


So after almost 2 years, my Huawei CM51 speaker bid goodbye. I was searching for an alternative replacement and I found this JBL Go 2 speaker. At first I was hesitant to buy it but after reading some reviews and positive feed backs, I decided to give it a try.

And yes, I was happy and impressed about my latest purchase, aside from the fact that its affordable, the sound quality is really good, plus there are plenty of color selections on Lazada. I got mine in mint, which i super love! The color looks washout in the photos but its soooo pretty in person. 😍


I usually test the quality of  a speaker/earphones by listening to any Paramore songs with high volume or sometimes in full blast, and when the sound quality turns out to be great and not distorted , then that's how I know, I purchased a prime speaker. (just a personal standard, though) 😂 

Its sturdy but not its not that heavy and bulky, plus its waterproof and rechargeable, so its perfect for travelling. If you're looking for a convenient bluetooth speaker with a reasonable price then I recommend JBL GO2.




No comments: