Thursday, March 12, 2020

#TayLey


I don't mean to create any controversy out of this, but now I am somehow convinced that this song is pertaining to Taylor York!
I knew it! I knew it from the moment I heard and deep dived into the lyrics.
Well, isn't it obvious? this video can attest my theory!


Some were saying na, its weird dahil para na silang magkapatid, but KEBS!
The fact that T, was the only person who stood by H all this time and also helped to overcome her battle against depression, is so admirable. In short, he is her support system, a proof  that T loves her so much and that their relationship can withstand everything. 

I've been shipping them since the "After Laughter" era.
This may sound a little odd, but I think they really should end up together.
Oh, my gosh!!! my TayLey heart is so f*ckin happy right now.😍
I'm so living for this lyric video!
#TeamTayLey
😍💖😍

No comments: