Sunday, March 15, 2020

Kingdom

Just done binge watching the Kingdom!!!
I won't spoil anything for the sake of others who haven't seen it yet. Buuuuuuut! I can't help myself to share an appreciation post for this "bad-ass" moment of Crown Prince Lee Chang, where I was super crushing on him. 😍 HAHAHA😍
( He looks like a not so old version of Park Seo-joon, who's also one of my ultimate crush)
I find this quite similar from a scene in Goblin, when Kim Shin and the Grim Reaper rescued Eun Tak from the kidnappers. 😂
Anyhow, all I can say is, it was intense and as usual nakakabitin.
Hello Season 3, 🙋 I'll be waiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Medyo inumaga na po tayo ahhh inadik po talaga ang kingdom galing hehe.sleep ng mahaba nngayon po ahhh.

mundanemayhem.blogspot.com said...

Ang ganda, kwento ko nb? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Huwag mo kwento magtatampo ako hehe