Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

What, a coincidence that my name-day falls on Easter Sunday, when we celebrate the resurrection of our savior Jesus Christ. It felt like it was my rebirth too, so I decided to launch my new blog site today, yey!

 photo 9254777a-2921-4834-ba21-aecc196c9d36_zpsuv4h1dca.jpg

Last month, I was in the hospital for a week, because of pneumonia. The doctor said that there's a fluid in my lungs and I was also anemic, causing me a hard time to breath plus I was diagnosed with SLE — Systemic Lupus Erythematosus last 2015 (I might make a separate blog post for this), which make things a little bit complicated. It's my first time to be confined in the hospital, so it was alarming for me and my family. Thank God, I didn't need an operation, to discharge the fluid.

After that life-threatening situation, I decided to change my lifestyle. From junk-food junkie to fruits and veggies. And that's the rebirth of a new healthier version of me plus the blog. Sometimes a little change is a good thing. Better to be healthy than sorry, right?! Okay, I think that's enough reflection for today. Let's go celebrate life.  Cheers to a new chapter of life and endless adventures. Until next time!

Happy Easter Egg Hunting! ðŸ˜„


Love Jen, 💋

No comments: